What do I receive in the Appraisal Report?
Aviation Valuations LLC, provides you with a comprehensive Appraisal Report that includes:
What do I need to bring for the Appraisal?
- Detailed information report specific to your aircraft.
- Photo Documentation
- Compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Can the Appraisal be done at my Airport or must I bring my aircraft to you?
- Owner will need to have available a complete set of all log books, Registration, Airworthiness certificate and applicable STC and 337 forms for appraiser at time the aircraft is presented for appraisal inspection.
- Owner should plan on a one to two hour inspection time period for single and smaller multi engine aircraft, with longer time period for larger turbo prop and jet aircraft.
- An Aviation Valuations appraiser will travel to your aircraft, or you may bring your aircraft to us.
If we travel to your location for the appraisal, Travel expenses will apply if the location is outside of the Albany Metro area. Contact us to discuss arrangements for appraising your aircraft.